Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

650J lgp with F3B3 Code

queticoahl ยท 2015-04-12 07:52

I have a 650J dozer that is throwing a F3B3 code, does anyone know what that means? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1DIRTHAWK2015-04-12 08:30

    This is what I found.. F = fault.. 3 = transmission controller has diagnosed a problem in the transmission area.... B = ? not sure.... 3 = A possible short or open circuit. Is the machine tracking straight?

  2. #2queticoahl2015-04-12 08:33

    Moves for 10 minutes then just stops!!!! Shut off machine and it moves for 5 minutes, down to restart and wont move at all! Blade moves but machine just stops when code appears. As it warms up it moves for less time

  3. #3ANDREW C2015-04-12 10:18

    Its a park brake solenoid code. Check you solenoid or wiring to it

  4. #4queticoahl2015-04-13 08:51

    I tried replacing the solenoid! No luck! Looks like i start tracing wiring!!!!

  5. #5jm41172016-03-04 20:33

    Did you ever figure out the F3B3 problem? I have the same code.

  6. #6queticoahl2016-03-07 13:48

    I ended up replacing the entire computer board! fixed everything! I had replaced the parking brake solenoid and retraced all of the wiring to it first. Computer board was $$$$$.