Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

650K series 2

Coy Lancaster · 2026-09-28 14:58

Hey guys I've got a contractor friend looking for a gear for the final drive on his 650K 2. Part number is 385202A2 it is the top gear that drive motor splines into. We've done a web search and talked to several dealers and no one has one. Does any one have a line on maybe a scrap machine that the final could be robbed off or maybe sell whole machine. My location is in northeast Arkansas or Southeast Missouri. But I'm sure he will travel if necessary. TIA

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612026-09-29 04:58

    That is not a Deere part number. You might have better luck Google searching by the Deere number. Supply a serial number of the machine so we can look up the correct part number. In just picking a part number from a random serial number shows none in Deere inventory, but shows some dealers have it. Ask your local dealer to do a dealer to dealer transfer.

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2026-09-29 08:35

    Well guys never mind about the last post was told they found a gear from Conequip parts so all is good. Thanks anyway. Never said it was a Deere part number it’s CNH part number.

  3. #3mg23612026-09-29 11:57

    Sorry, I saw 650K and thought it was a Deere. Didn't know Case also had a unit with the same model number.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2026-09-29 13:33

    No problem I always appreciate your help when needed have a great day