Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

657g

Dunco · 2023-10-26 04:47

Hi I'm operating a 657G and every time I put the bowl down to load it gets a duck wobble doesn't matter the soil type and if I try trimming it just wobbles even fully loaded and unloading I have played with tyre pressures and ran rear in neutral but no change can't even drag a haul road loaded or empty

Replies10
  1. #1ahart2023-10-26 20:11

    Makes me wonder if there isn’t something going on with the cushion hitch.

  2. #2Dunco2023-10-26 20:16

    There's a little bit of movement both ways but I've had them flogged out and never had anything like this gets to the point where it can almost bounce the back tyres off the ground

  3. #3ahart2023-10-26 20:59

    Have you raised the rear tires off the ground and watched them spin with no load on them to see how they behave?

  4. #4Dunco2023-10-26 21:20

    No I haven't but will do

  5. #5Dunco2023-10-26 22:27

    Al seems good back there

  6. #6Dunco2023-10-26 23:15
  7. #7ahart2023-10-27 09:13

    Serial number please

  8. #8Shimmy12023-10-27 18:07

    Slow down??

  9. #9Shimmy12023-10-27 18:08

    Pics of your cutting edge.

  10. #10d9gdon2023-10-27 19:56

    Steering hinge pins or their bore is worn.