I always enjoy everyones pics, so I decided to post a fef pics of mine. Machine is a 1994 690 ELC, that I recently repainted to look like a 200 CLC. This is my first attempt at painting, so give me the good/bad or? Thanks!
Click "Go Advanced" then go down to "Manage Attachments" which opens a new window, then browse your files and upload
Are these the ones:
Looks good :drinkup
Clean job you did at first glance I bet some guys would think it's a late model 200LC. :drinkup
Yes, that is it. Thanks for the help. I have posted pics here before, but this time it did not work. Then I posted a link to them, and for some reason it kept showing up with ***** in it. Thanks again!
Oh, now I can get them...darn computer :Banghead :bash :bash :bash Sorry for that! looks nice!
VERY, VERY nice job!!! did you do a sandblast on that? or just rough up/prime, paint? want to do another one? lololol
Great job!!, Does the interior look as good as the exterior??
Thanks for all the replys. The machine was all sanded with a DA, every inch of it. The paint was just faded, so I did not prime. I just roughed up the old paint, fixed the chipps, and sprayed 5 coats on everything. I used the Deere paint, with the hardner mixed in. The interior is all fixed as well, with new pannels, headliner, floor mat, decals, paint, and some of the weatherstripping that was bad. Now I need to find a radio, and some cheep diesel!
Great job on the paint. I have a 1993 690 ELC as well. The System Controller "microprocessor" went out on mine. I still run it in the overide mode but I don't want to run it like that to much. Does anyone know where I can get one.
Looks great, wanna do a 490-D?
Oh...Pretty, very nice job.