Hey guys. I've started having issues with my excavator. Seems like I'm losing hydraulic power. I did some pressure checking and everything seems fine. With the manual bypass off and the system controller on the machine is real sluggish, but I can bypass the controller and even at 65% hydraulic power it is a night and day difference. My problem now is.. where do I go from here? Is my system controller bad? Or do I have wiring issues?
This particular machine poor hydraulic performance can be caused by low fast idle engine rpm (approx 150 rpm). Go through the instructions decal on the system controller behind the seat. The lights will indicate if the engine rpm is correct or not. Also look closely at the condition of the small bearing #29 on the parts screenshot below. The engine speed actuator rod pushes on the outer race of the bearing so the bearing can’t be sloppy. .