Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

7.5-15 trailer tire???

hunter29078 ยท 2012-09-26 21:40

These are apparently historic. I cannot find a dealership in my town that can get them. Is there a heavy duty trailer tire that can replace them? I so what size? These are about 30" in diameter. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1tireman2012-09-27 18:34

    That is an older, less used size but they are still available. Not many will have them in stock, but a commercial tire dealer(one who's main business is truck tires, not a shop that "can/will do them")can still get them.If you have the clearance you can go to 8.25-15's, but you'll want to change them all.

  2. #2mitch5042012-09-29 01:24

    I can't remember if there's a good dealer in Camden, There is a good one right down I-20 from you in Florence, on US 76 near the Mack place, but I forget the name. A very good one is Gore Tire in Marion, SC, but the best is Andrews Tire in Andrews, SC. 843-264-5269, ask for Davey or Steve, tell them Mitch sent you. Good Luck

  3. #3ben46a2012-09-30 08:13

    I just got 4 of them from my local michelin truck shop. Still available.

  4. #4hunter290782012-10-08 10:55

    Thanks. Good to know they are still available. I will try the place in Andrews.