Hello heavy equipment forum! I just bought a 70's Case 580b that was a Davis trencher with a 6 way blade in a previous life. I am trying to find a service manual (pdf file) online. Anyone have any suggestions or one you can send me? I tried Google and didn't come up with much. The tractor runs good brakes seem to stick and it has a PTO with a 3 point hitch on the back now. I am going to run through all of the fluids on it and get it ready for some work on my 20 acres. Any one have any advice? Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forums did you try Ebay
Thats a good idea but it would be nice to get one online so I can print a copy and still have a original on my computer.
For about $15.00 you can buy the manual on a CD. Put on as many computers as you would like and still have the permanent copy. Be sure to read the vendors description of what is on the CD. Here ya go. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Case+580B+service+manual&_sop=15
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for