Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

’74 Dodge CNT 900 SHUTTERSTAT

charles walton ยท 2020-02-04 09:15

Trying to get everything working on the truck, the shutterstat has been removed. Can anyone tell me what brand and model I can use to replace it with. The air line is still there and there is a wire hanging in the same area but other than that I'm lost on getting it working again, thanks.

Replies6
  1. #1Truck Shop2020-02-04 20:02

    This is what I was talking about, thermostatic air control for shutters

  2. #2charles walton2020-02-05 01:53
  3. #3Truck Shop2020-02-05 07:39

    Kysor is the normal brand.

  4. #4DB22020-02-05 07:56

    As per usual Truck Shop has the answer. My hat goes off to you yet again Sir. Namaste

  5. #5charles walton2020-02-07 18:46

    Ok, I know the line i am pointing at goes to the outlet hole but I don't see any line coming to the inlet side. Where should I get the supply for that?

  6. #6Truck Shop2020-02-07 19:43

    Any constant air supply as long as it is not tapped into the brake system.