Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

740b stuck in first gear

joethebigdog ยท 2024-12-18 00:40

I have a 2005 740b Rock truck is stuck in first gear it won't come out I have a hoist light on but when I log into ET and disable everything for the hoist it still does not turn off. bed is fully down and the level sensor has been replaced. The 740 is parked on a slight incline and don't know if it needs a bump to get it out of gear. Has new batteries and new transmission harness. We had a cat filled tech come out and try and diagnose it and he stumped as well. I don't know where else to go I have no active codes but is stuck in first gear won't start. It's a b1p00511 this machine has 20, 075hr if you guys have any tips or ideas please let me know.

Replies0

No replies yet.