Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

750 john deere losing charge oil pressure

Don clark ยท 2018-04-02 23:13

I have a old straight 750 and it has developed a problem losing charge pressure on one track only, it will work fine for about a hour or so then in any load it will drop charge pressure, when I back to neutral charge pressure comes back. I have checked charge pressure releaf valve and transmission releaf valve and both was good I also checked neutral charge releaf valve it also was good. Anybody have an idea where to go next. John deere dealer doesnt have a mechanic that knows anything about one this old.

Replies2
  1. #1Vetech632018-04-03 06:43

    Post your model and serial number of your machine. There are some pretty sharp people here that can assist you but will need that information.

  2. #2Don clark2018-04-03 09:43

    This is a old 1979, it's a staight 750, the serial number is 266942t