Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

750c

Dan Pflip ยท 2019-12-28 08:54

I have a 2004 jd750c lgp and it is mistracking to the right and gives me a F636 code. As anyone had this code before? The little I read it involves the speed sensors. Any suggestions on what this all entails To fix or how to fix?

Replies4
  1. #1JBGASH2019-12-28 12:52

    I also have the same machine and had the very same issue- Deere dealer came and put in and Calibrated a new speed sensor and fixed it 100% at a total cost of $1000.00

  2. #2mg23612019-12-29 05:27

    Welcome to HEF Dan ! Please post a serial number. F636 is for the left track motor speed sensor or it's wiring/connectors. In reference to what JB said those particular series machines did have speed sensor issues.

  3. #3Dan Pflip2019-12-29 08:39

    X940376 and thanks for the info!!

  4. #4Dan Pflip2019-12-29 08:40

    Thanks for the response