I have a 750C with series 2 updates. When I got the dozer it had sat for a year or more. Got everything running and fluids changed. Installed new undercarriage and wanted to recalibrate the transmission. It wouldn’t increase speed past 2.0 but the gauge would go to 3. This was prior to the new undercarriage. So I recalibrated the transmission per the manual. When I get to the high speed calibration it takes me all the way through it. When I get to the end instead of all ones I get a left big f and a right little r. Any help on where to go from here would be great. I am thinking a valve or something is sticking but don’t know where to go from here. Thanks in advance for any help!
Need a serial number. Speed in grip or speed lever? Try calibrating again. Sometimes it does not take on the first try. If it happens again, post a picture of the Fr's or any other letters/numbers that appear after the calibration attempt.
I will have to get the serial number tomorrow. The speed is in the grip. I have tried it close to ten times and always the same ending with the F r is all that comes up
That means you are failing the high speed portion of the calibration. It can be caused by any of the following, Left Track Motor Speed Sensor, Right Track Motor Speed Sensor, Rear Pump Pressure Control Pilot (PCP), Left Motor Pressure Control Pilot (PCP), Front Pump Pressure Control Pilot (PCP), Right Motor Pressure Control Pilot (PCP) and worse case, worn linkage in the motor displacement control valve (this one is serial number dependent). Key on engine off, wait until bulb check is done, then press and hold select button until the second icon appears in window and release. repeat this process two more times (without cycling the key) until "diag" appears in the screen. Within 5 seconds press and immediately release select button to view service codes. What if any codes appear. They will scroll through automatically.
Serial number TO750cx880731
Your machine does not fall into the this according to your serial number.