Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

750j loosing blade functions!!

Crescentclearing · 2023-01-05 14:44

My 05 750j looses blade function once it’s hot basically after 2-3 hours of use. Everything starts working as soon as I shut it off and restart. But keeps doing same thing. Any ideas ??? Also what does this code mean tcu 522439.5?

Replies5
  1. #1Acecadet2023-01-05 15:40

    522439.05 - Tank Bypass Solenoid Open Circuit Could it be the parts described as #47 in this link? Tank bypass for pilot control? That would explain the loss of function. Might want to check wiring and coil resistance. https://spare.avspart.com/catalog/deere/1705/53458/167733/

  2. #2mg23612023-01-06 05:06

    Welcome to HEF Crescentclearing ! Machine serial number is a must, please. Is it an IGC hydraulic control valve, or a manual control valve?

  3. #3Crescentclearing2023-03-09 19:52

    JX114457 is serial number this thing is kicking my butt. i replaced pilot control sol, relief valve on pilot control. when it quits it drops to 250psi and nothing works

  4. #4mg23612023-03-10 05:10

    That code only occurs at start up and is for the transmission cooling circuit, so, it will not affect blade operation. This is not an IGC machine, correct? The solenoid coil or the whole solenoid and valve assembly?

  5. #5Crescentclearing2023-03-10 07:57

    Yes sir I know that now. I researched it after I put that. I replaced solenoid on back side of pilot control block and the relief on the same side of block. I pulled the pump control valve off side of hydraulic pump cleaned it and put it back on yesterday. I haven’t run it yet.