Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

753 bobcat tilt engage downward on startup

tomindpress2424 ยท 2016-07-19 17:13

This unit had someone pull the hydraulic valve controller and rebuild, so I'm not even sure if they put all parts back on, specifically a bent crossover pipe at the top of the valve body, connecting the two #6 hoses . On hyd schematics , not clear, but I've seen pics with it, so not sure. Lifts front tires on startup, full tilt down.

Replies3
  1. #1willie592016-07-19 20:49

    Welcome to HEF tomindpress2424. :drinkup If the machine worked properly previously, then after control valve rebuild you have this problem then someone has done something wrong, and it may not be easy to sort out. That bent pipe at the top of the control valve is part of the return to tank circuit at the control valve, all that stuff has to be connected properly. Is this machine a C or F Series machine? What's your serial number?

  2. #2tomindpress24242016-07-20 12:49

    512719420

  3. #3willie592016-07-21 20:51

    I could maybe pass a hydraulic diagram to ya, I don't know if that would help you verifying connections to the control valve. And I have to wonder if the person who did the valve rebuild fitted the components correctly, especially the control valve spools. Any way you could post some good pic of the control valve?