Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

753 G Series 26-3 27-3 Codes

LibertyBobcat ยท 2015-04-09 21:51

Hello everyone, I have a 2000 753 "g" series bobcat. I recently installed a new right hand 4 switch handle assembly . (part#6680418). I had a 12-23 error code, so I did some research and i narrowed it down this. Being $270 bucks its was not cheap, but good news my 12-23 code went away. Now to my current problem i installed the new part and matched all the new wires with the right holes in the plug. I went to try it out and now im getting a 26-3 Front Base Solenoid Error Off. And im also getting a 27-3 Front Rod Solenoid Error Off. I never had these codes before, i checked all plugs and looked for and fraid or broken wires and could not find anyting wrong. What could the problem be and ow do i fix it? Any help would be greatly apprestied

Replies8
  1. #1LibertyBobcat2015-04-09 21:58

    Sorry for all the miss spelling some how I posted before I was finished, and the serial number for my machine is 515 832 169 Thanks

  2. #2crewchief8882015-04-11 14:51

    sounds like you may have crossed a couple wires in the conector when you changed the handle assy.... :drinkup

  3. #3LibertyBobcat2015-04-11 19:03

    Thanks for the response. I am pretty certain that I got it right. I am going to look at it again, but since I already put the plug back on how do I check and see if its right?

  4. #4willie592015-04-11 20:30

    I think this fits your serial number.

  5. #5LibertyBobcat2015-04-11 20:44

    Ok I just went out and checked and everything is good. Now could it be a problem with the 2 10v coils on top of the hydraulic valve body. From what I read the coils are magnetic, so I loosened the nut on top and tried to move the coil while trigging the switch on the handle. And I got nothing, there is no difference. I do not have my tester at the house here I will have to wait till the A.M to check it properly.

  6. #6willie592015-04-11 21:07

    It's very curious you did not have those codes until you replaced the control on the right stick. :beatsme But if you're certain you made the connections proper at the C409 connector, the coils for the aux on the main control valve should read nominal 3.3 ohm on a meter. The ECU is seeing something wrong with that circuit on start up with auxiliary not in use (off). Whatever you do, don't put 12V on those coils.

  7. #7LibertyBobcat2015-04-12 11:34

    I had a 12-23 code before, and when I took the old handle of the wires were all fraid and nasty looking. (the end of my handles are extremely rusted and need replaced for sure). I am going to diagnose more today. Not having my aux is being a burden now. But maybe a new T650 can fix that!!!

  8. #8LibertyBobcat2015-04-12 14:47

    I tested the with a meter and they both read out 3.3 OHMS. I'm not sure on how to test them with 10v now.