Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

753g shutting down. showing hydraulic temp alarm

vintagecarlover ยท 2022-02-18 10:19

seems like ive had a few electrical gremlins show up lately. my temp guage will peg then fluxuate up and down. hydraulic temperature warning light came on and none of aux hydraulics work or act squirrely. seems like its sensor or ground issues. any help is appreciated here

Replies4
  1. #1dieseldog5.92022-02-18 20:52

    Bobcat? I saw 753G and thought Deere fellerbuncher. Sounds like a wire rubbing, spent a few hours with a Cat skidsteer yesterday that had wires rubbing through causing a temperature warning light issue. If you can disconnect the sensor, see if that makes any change could give some indication. Lift the cab and look for mice they love to eat wiring. If you have experience with wiring a schematic could send you in the right direction. None of which I have but responding will bump it up the list for you.

  2. #2vintagecarlover2024-10-15 21:44

    Update, still having intermittent electrical issues. Machine will run for months without issue and then problems like today. 09 21, 12 23, 11 05 codes. False overheating shut down, hydraulic temp warning, seat bar switch not allowing operation. Used contact cleaner in fuse relay panel and started machine and it operated as it should for 30 mins. Had to swap keys with my sons keys and just that change had machine shutting down and seat bar light malfunctioning, temp Guage going nuts. Haven't found any chaffed or damaged wires. Replaced hydraulic temp and engine sensors last year. Can I test seat bar switch? Seems all these issues are on same circuit and it's gotta be 12v or 9v I think. I've checked most grounds that I can find. Any service manual help would be appreciated. Jobs to complete but no dependable machine right now. TIA

  3. #3vintagecarlover2024-10-16 08:58

    No help?

  4. #4vintagecarlover2024-11-17 14:25

    Problem was dirty seat bar sensor. Cleaned it with contact cleaner and ran machine without issues.