There is no response from the green button on control panel in top left of cab.the indicator light does not illuminate at all ,checked fuses ,tested spool for actuator valve in control block.any ideas would be appreciated
I take it this is a G series machine since you refer to the "green button". You should be getting a fault in a situation like this. If you hear three short beeps from the alarm then there's an active fault. If you do hear three short beeps, immediately push and hold down the headlight button, this will bring up the code(s) for the fault in the hour meter display.
I am having phone issues .but yes the only code I an getting is the fuel level sensor high. I had taken the spool off of the lock out selonoid on the bottom center of the main control valve and it gave me that code so at least it's reading that function.
does the seat bar indicator light come on when the seat bar is down? C/F series machine (square headlights) or G series ( triangular headlights) ??