I have an old style keyless start pad in my 1997 763. It has square raised numbers with 2 numerals per button. Downloaded a repair manual and user manual. Oddly I cant find any info on this keyless start control. No issues, would just like to know how to change code and general operation for this specific controll panel. Anybody have a lead on info for one of these old style keyless starts?
we dont see too many of that type of keyless panel. theres little to no info in the service manual. i'd try finding the installation instructions for the keyless panel kit. you may be able to download them ( or at least find the kit part number) on bobcats web site. go to OPC put in your machine model and SN, then select options/accessories....
Will try. Thanks
Part # 6724586 for the instructions Part # 6712972 for the keyless kit Bobcat OPC says contact dealer for instructions when you click the part instruction part number. Can't find any info online when I search either number. At least I know what part # I'm dealing with now, that's half the battle.
your local dealer may print you a copy of the installation instructions for the kit.