I've got a perplexing issue that I cannot seem to find the root cause for. Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? ~2000 763G - No ACS - No Bucket Positioning - Tilt and Lift spool lock solenoids clicking when machine is on and seat bar lowered. No Tilt and Lift Action Symptoms: Tilt Spool Lock and Lift Spool Lock solenoids are clicking at a ~1second interval (click every one second) Both solenoids are clicking. I can disconnect one or the other and the connected one continues to click. Disconnect both and the clicking stops. Both pedals are locked. If I press pedals between clicks, every once in a while they will unlock and operate until pedal released. I cannot determine a specific pattern that works every time. It seems random. Clicking sound starts immediately when seat bar is lowered regardless if the machine is running or not. Diagnostics: No codes Both solenoids have a 7.4 ohm resistance Seat Bar and Lift & Tilt Valve lights are on solid and no blinking when seat bar is lowered. Press to Operate Loader light comes on fine when pressed. Voltage is at 14.4V running and 12.8 not running Machine starts and runs fine. Machine will move forward and backward fine. I'm seeing ~12.4V pulses on positive wire of solenoids corresponding to the clicks. I see a PWM signal (showing a frequency) on positive wire of solenoids. Checked grounds on chassis near cab pivot point and seat. Wiggling various connectors on the harness and connectors at control module has no effect. Control module connections and solenoid connections are clean.
Couple of days later, the computer shorted to ground. Bobcat replaced computer and all is well.