The valve on the right side is leaking out one of the spools can it be fixed on the machine?
I didn't have any problems replacing my spool valve seals on an 873 while still in the machine. @willie59 has it all documented here: HeavyEquipmentForums Good luck.
Some are more difficult than others, but I haven't found one yet that I couldn't replace the spool seals with the valve still fitted to the machine, I cringe at thinking about removing that valve with all the steel spaghetti attached to it.
I was going to look at it today but didnt but i cant remember the cover on the side that comes off.
That was a 773 G series that I posted in that thread. On that particular model removing the side cover gives some access, but on other models it doesn't help much, just have to go at it from the inside. Some models I've removed the entire plate that mounts the drive sticks to gain access to the control valve. Some you have to take the fuel fill hose loose if it fills from the right side. They're all different, just have to noodle through what your particular model throws at ya.
I fixed it today it had a plate but it was down lower and i didnt think it helped.I didnt have any sae socket alens with me i was in a hurry and all i had was L alens with me the sockets wouid have made it alot easyer. Thanks willie59 It was a 773 F.
No problem, good to hear you got it sorted out.