appreciate any kind of help i was loading gravel onto my flatbed truck i had the bucket little more then half way up and i hit a hidden hole with the front tires and when it came forward it threw me forward and most of my weight went onto the left pedal and im a fair sized man but it seemed to have locked the pedal up the bucket tilts but the arms will not raise any suggestions please thank u
I would assume the mecanical linkage to the control valve is bound up in a jam. You should be able to raise the cab and take a look at the linkage. Maybe as easy as a whack with a hammer and you may be back in business? Or maybe the valve itself is bound up? Let us know what you find.
It's the older 773 and iv been told I locked the float in and it won't disengage I unhooked the linkage from the valve and it moved free so it's locked up in the valve is there pressure in there that can b released somehow or something in that matter