When i go to start my bobcat i don't get the countdown for the glow plugs. Where or what should i start looking at to determine the problem? Thanks for the help
Are you saying the glow plugs are not working?
The glow plugs work. I think that they are not preheating. Normally it counts down and the colder it is the longer the count. It doesn't do that anymore.
if it's warm enough , they wont count down. :drinkup
I'm still having problems. The error code is 21-03. Glowplug error off. I jist don't want to run it if this will cause more problems. Any suggestions? Thanks
21-03 error off, mean the glow glugs should be on, but the controller has no feedback. check your fuses and relays, the glow plug relay may have just fallen out. or swap the glow plug relay with a known good relay, :ie starter relay if the glow plugs stop throwing the error, and the machine wont start, you found the problem. :drinkup
Thanks. I'll try it in the morning.
Hi I'm also having glow plug problems with a 773, no current to glow plugs, does anyone know where is the relay located on this beast? Thanks
g series machines, fuses and relays are in the cab, small rectangular cover between your feet c & f series, fuses are in the eng compartment on the rh side of the engine, under 2 squre covers, relays should be above the battery. earlier series machines have a glow plug switch in the dash, check it first before you go tearing into anything else :drinkup