Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850 C Transmission controller

plcrepair ยท 2014-12-04 17:36

I am working on a 850C John Deere that the transmission controller ground out on the power wire from the fuse panel . Changed the controller and solved the ground problem. The dash is flashing that the FNR is not in neutral, but the selector is in neutral . Question is does the machine have to be calibrated, if it does how can I achieve that task. Will I have to get a Dealer involved. Does any have any information that they would share.

Replies3
  1. #1ANDREW C2014-12-08 00:05

    Yes it will need calibrated. It is done through the monitor

  2. #2plcrepair2014-12-09 08:07

    Thank for your reply. I was able to track down the tech/service manual from a local tech. The information that I needed. I went yesterday and successfully calibrated the machine.

  3. #3ANDREW C2014-12-10 00:07

    Good to hear