Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850B master cylinder repair

pbohrs ยท 2014-09-17 21:21

Good day all. Just registered on the forum today. I'm Pete from PA and the proud owner of a 1976 (I think) 850B track loader. My friend sold it to me as he replaced it with a 953C. I just had the undercarriage replaced and now am working on getting some of the smaller issues taken care of. Also had a full service with filters and fluids at the same time as the undercarriage. I know that brake steering is not the preferred method, but I'm working on rebuilding the master cylinders. So the question is why is it so difficult to find a master cylinder repair kit part# d-42442? Case doesn't offer them and wants you to buy a $300 master cylinder. I know there is something out there that will fit. (7/8 bore). Hoping some might have an aftermarket part number. Thanks for any info.

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2014-09-18 03:52

    You may have already tried these but: http://www.conequipmentparts.com/product/D42442 http://www.tractor-part.com/search?q=D42442+CASE http://www.colemanequip.com/Parts_Detail.asp?partID=23152

  2. #2pbohrs2014-09-18 08:42

    Yep, thanks. I believe the best bet is ConEquip. I've dealt with them for some other parts.

  3. #3Wolfe Grading2014-11-04 09:12

    Try tractorzone.If you do not find one I have a good used one and I also have a lot of rebuilt parts for 850b.Trans.-Engine-Final drives-convertor-Whole parts machine.

  4. #4wheeliemanmick2015-10-23 08:43

    Hi i may need a few parts can u send me a email adress please asap [email protected]