Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850d john deere dozer

Scott Heath ยท 2018-07-02 01:05

Can anyone tell me about john deere 850d are they good machines or junk

Replies4
  1. #1still learn'n2018-07-02 20:52

    We like ours had it from new in 2007 I believe it was. We bought an 850K last year or sometime time flies to much to remember time frames so it don't get used as much now.

  2. #2Scott Heath2018-07-03 00:23

    Thanks what problems do I need to look for before I buy it

  3. #3still learn'n2018-07-03 08:06

    I honestly don't really know what to say other then the normal stuff. Ours is a 6way and the main blade c frame pins didn't grease and the retainer pieces broke so the one pin came out. Just replaced the turbo variable vanes we're sticking. Undercarriage has been replaced once. I don't know if it's just a freak deal or what but the pivot pin on the track equalizer bar the retainer broke off and the pin came out so that took a bit of work. Don't know if any of this is coming but some of the stuff we have had to deal with

  4. #4Scott Heath2018-07-04 00:27