Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

863f no aux hydraulics

Walva77 ยท 2024-12-27 20:12

Hello all, I have a 863f that i have no power to the aux switch. I have searched the website among internet sites with no luck. I lost my laptop to a camper slide out incident which had a schematic and fsm on it and I was wondering if someone could help steer me in the right direction. Where does the power come from? (pwm module?) i also am unclear where that module is located? I will point out that the machine is remote from me and i am going to look at it over the weekend. Machine is believed to be a 97 or 98 with 5100 hours that has been in a semi retirement state for the past 10 years. Last time the aux were used on a grapple and it worked fine which was 2 summers ago. Thanks for any help!

Replies0

No replies yet.