I've got an old 690d it's a 1987 with I believe around 10000 hours. It's not pretty and something with the hydraulic us a little off. They are plenty strong, just can't carry grade to save my life, it's great for pulling trees or bulking diet starts on the coldest days and runs out nice. I am thinking of upgrading excavators in the next 24 months. If I was to trade or sell this unit what would everyone consider a good value? Just figure it being rough in condition for your estimated value
$7500
Thanks for the reply mike. I figured that was close to the answer I would get. I was figuring any where between 10 and 15 k honestly. But looking at machinery trader and seeing other units listed for 20 to 25 k was getting me optimistic, but that's usually how my luck goes. For 7500 I will probably just keep it around. It's good for what I use it for and I can make it work for my "rough and dirty jobs" and keep my newer one nicer.
You never know till you try. You said rough, so you're guaranteed that as longas it runs! lol. $10/15 is only as far as someone who needs the machine you know