Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

872 gp grader

gardener2020 ยท 2023-09-29 20:23

I was just moving some gravel, and moving at 3 mph I turned of the 6 wheel drive &as soon as i turned of the diff lock it stopped on a dime. The # 24 fuse was blown so i replaced it so it would go to neutral ,but when i put it in gear again it just blew another one Code says comunication lost Tcu Has anyone had a simuler issue with that ?

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612023-09-30 06:35

    Welcome to HEF gardener2020 ! First we need a complete machine serial number for accurate information gathering. There are 12-13 variations of that machine.

  2. #2gardener20202023-09-30 09:16

    Serial number is 1DW872GPVBD637331

  3. #3mg23612023-09-30 12:22

    Code comes up because it is the TCU switched power fuse. That fuse also supplies voltage to other items, transmission related. Obviously, a short somewhere in the circuitry is the issue. Now it is just trying to find it. Check your messages.

  4. #4gardener20202023-09-30 13:51

    I will go ehead and start looking for a bare wire Thank You