Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

88 s2200 inter

petepilot · 2019-11-20 23:41
Replies14
  1. #1RZucker2019-11-20 23:46

    That's the one I was thinking of. With the real wide grille?

  2. #2crane operator2019-11-21 00:05

    Is this the thread of ugly short nose internationals? because I've got a picture of mine somewhere. Here it is trying to outsmoke my western star on a cold morning last week. Carry on...

  3. #3petepilot2019-11-21 00:10

    real wide have its measurement here some where

  4. #4petepilot2019-11-21 00:13

    what is making the smoke--- cat - cummins?

  5. #5funwithfuel2019-11-21 06:47

    bwahahaha

  6. #6Vetech632019-11-21 07:21

    LMAO...….there goes the neighborhood!

  7. #7crane operator2019-11-21 07:53

    International is a cummins M11, the western star is a detroit 12.7. The western star really smokes when below 15 degrees. I usually plug it in, but plans changed. neither smoke when warm.

  8. #81693TA2019-11-21 08:04

    I remember that ugly, whining **** from someplace but can't remember where?

  9. #9funwithfuel2019-11-21 08:08

    She's the new face of international climate change committee. Little Danish brat with a big mouth . She cries on cue and gets very emotional. They just eat that **** up !

  10. #101693TA2019-11-21 08:15

    Thanks, I seem to remember a "blurb" on the news about her. Just remember the whine and needing some cheese to go along with it.

  11. #111693TA2019-11-21 21:16

    Makes me remember I need to get rid of a few more old tires:

  12. #12_Weldman_2019-11-21 21:41

    On a Sunday night is best time...

  13. #13Nige2019-11-22 05:27

    When it's raining is also a good time. Once they catch no amount of water falling from the sky is gonna put them out, and the damp helps to quell the smoke some, or there are less people out and about to see the smoke when it's raining, whichever ........

  14. #141693TA2019-11-22 06:33

    Have gotten rid of a lot of tires that way over the years in that very spot. The smoke or flames aren't really a problem as the shop is located rural. The nearest neighbor is several hundred feet to the north and it's over a mile to the next nearest house in the other three directions. I don't burn when the winds are from the south out of courtesy unless they've done something to **** me off, then all bets are off..... Actually really nice folks. He's an active out of doors man and likes to shoot. I built him a berm out back from earth/fill and a couple feet of fill sand. Himself and friends are over there often shooting and then reclaiming the lead to melt back down for new shot and the process repeats. Got some large caliber canon action too.....