We've been having problems on our 892E LC lately. It won't boom up while travelling and arm and bucket seem weak. I hooked up a couple of gauges and this is what I have for pressures. Pilot @ filter 1200 psi oil cold SE pressure on Regulator 300 neutral 100 arm or bucket fully stroked also mode has no effect on pressure Both pumps make over 5k psi on track circuits Front pump pressure wont drop below 1000psi I pulled SB spool and sleeve at solenoid valve 1 but didn't find anything Why won't front pump pressure drop back to 0psi, and SE pressure should be close to pilot pressure shoudln't it. Where do I need to test from here?
I tested pilot pressure at c/v and got 600psi on the arm in circuit, also pulled the pilot relief apart and never found anything amiss. Could the pump be bad and still make good pressure but not flow? Boss wants to change pump but we dont have same regulator on reman pump so would have to re-use off old pump and I have concerns that may be the issue to start with. How do I properly test pump so I can eliminate as the culprit?