All, here is a tree skidding jig I made out of some stuff I found under the workbench. I can use the high ring on small logs, however I have to use the lower ring for bigger stuff. That log had the front end light, had to steer with the brakes if you get my drift. Thought you would like the pictures.
8N log skidder jig: Got it, and clever it is... They don't turn very well under a load... when I was a kid, I pulled an eight foot spring-tooth harrow with an 8N. Man, thought I was in the "Big Time"... lol Had to use the brakes to turn then, too... I did... and your "skidder" seems to work fairly well... :thumbsup OCR...
Thats a Nice setup there. I bet it gets a little front light!!!! Maybe a front bumper and a bracket for some sutecase weights would be a good addition to it.