my left joy stick is leaking like a sieve out of one of the valve buttons im wondering if a o-ring is to blame but I have no assy diagram to work on it? anyone done this prior thanks
If you go to case construction web site and then to Electronic Parts Catalog enter 9010b you can look up your part brake down.
If for some reason you can’t find rebuilt kit - remember your machine is basically Sumitomo so it is better to find JIS standard o rings and seals.
You don't have to remove the valve to install cup seals and O-rings on each piston. Be sure and release pressure in hyd. tank before you start.
I cant find a break down on the plungers and cant figure out how to pull the plungers out
got it they just push in pull out so I will get replacement o rings in the morning
If you have a way to pull a vacuum on the hyd. tank it will keep oil from getting all over the cab.