Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

902 B Excavator showing Electrical Problem on screen .

Hydratech1 ยท 2016-06-29 15:14

Electrical Problem showing on screen and throttle control not working. Except on manual. I already replaced ECU and throttle motor driver. They were both getting hot. I had been looking for a short no success . I don't have a manual. Can someone help ?

Replies4
  1. #1Mark2502016-06-29 20:47

    a 902B is a wheel loader ,what is your serial number?

  2. #2gggraham2016-06-29 23:20

    If you mean a 9020B Case Excavator the electrical error is usually the throttle out of calibration. A seized cable can cause this, miss adjusted cable. After replacing you have to do a calibration through the dash. I can help but if it's a 902 wheel loader sorry can't help.

  3. #3Hydratech12016-06-30 08:48

    Yes I'm sorry it is 9020b. And yes I need your help to calibrate.

  4. #4gggraham2016-07-01 11:48

    Here is the calibration procedure