Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

907m block heater

dzlsnowman · 2024-11-26 22:08

Hey everyone, I just bought a 2021 907m, very nice machine. I’ve looked this thing up and down for a block heater but can’t find one. Am I missing something or do they just not come with a heater these days?

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2024-11-27 04:50

    In my experience a block heater is generally an attachment, optional extra if you will. If you have a Serial Number it's easy enough to check and find out how a particular machine was built.

  2. #2dzlsnowman2024-11-27 08:25

    H7702265

  3. #3Nige2024-11-27 08:32

    The block heater was part of the engine arrangement fitted to your machine when it was originally built

  4. #4dzlsnowman2024-11-27 08:41

    Ok, so far I can’t find it.

  5. #5Nige2024-11-27 11:12

    Unfortunately I cannot find any clear information regarding where it should be located.

  6. #6Nige2024-11-27 17:09

    The only additional information I managed to find is that the exact same Part Number of block heater is fitted to all the D-Series skid-steer, CTL, & MTL machines. So if you know someone with one that is equipped with a block heater you might want to take a look at it.

  7. #7dzlsnowman2024-11-27 17:15

    I went to the dealer to find the location and I found it. It’s on the inboard side of the engine near the battery. The reason I couldn’t find it is because someone has removed the electrical cord from the fitting!