Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

91 bobcat 843 skid steer loader lift not working properly

mikeyg ยท 2020-11-20 12:57

I have a 91 bobcat 843 skid steer loader foot and hand control hydraulics lift won't work right it move up about 2 inchs at a time up but I have to work the peddle off an on to get it to move up like I'm having to let the pressure build up but down works great and the tilt /dump bucket works great it will curl and dump no problem drive is great too only problem is won't lift I checked all spools and valve everything looks an seems fine and no leaks anywhere either.

Replies1
  1. #1tool_king2020-11-28 23:47

    A friend had one do that .Sounds like flow issue to the lift circuit.Do you have serial number so can look at the right schematic . Let me see what he did to fix it .