910 cat loader won't run and has lots of fuel. Everythin turns and appears to work. Any ideas? Something broken internal? Operator said it sputtered like it was out of fuel so he quickly shut it off. We bled system and put new filter on and filled it right up and now nothing. Fuel pumping out like crazy, not even a pop. Any ideas?? Any help would be great! Thanks
let me know if you interest to sell this machine ? thanks
mody2009, I don't know what your angle is here, but every post you have made is about buying a machine. Additionally, you note your location as Boston MA, but you IP address puts you at a Days Inn in Atlanta Georgia. Again, I don't know what angle you're trying to work here, but Heavy Equipment Forums is not a venue for sourcing machines to purchase, try Machinery Trader. If you continue this activity I will use the ban button.
sorry about that , i just thought they might wanna sell it . thanks