Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

924G LIFTING FAILURE

Nwufor ยท 2020-12-19 03:57

hello everyone. I've read all through but i still can't get it. my 924G has a lifting failure , the controllers are acting void. Nothing move with the manipulation of both controllers . only wheels can steer left and right. the pump is in good condition, oil and filters are all standard. Help!

Replies3
  1. #1Per Eriksson2020-12-19 15:31

    Steering and implement is on separate pumps. Have you verify that the pilotshutoff valve in the cab is in the open position? Can you measure pilotpressure and pump standby pressure, do you have gauges and connector for the cat test ports?

  2. #2Nwufor2020-12-20 02:32

    Thanks Per, I the pressure is good...so far I observed the pressure out of the main control valve since very low ...what can be the cause of that...

  3. #3Per Eriksson2020-12-20 16:49

    Do yuo have some numbers, what was the pressures?