Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

924G loader help

samuel618 ยท 2015-01-31 17:00

I have a 924G loader and it moves forward fine but I go in reverse and it cant get out of its own way . Anyone know what the problem can be or give me any advice on how to go about it to fix the problem it would be much appreciated

Replies14
  1. #1samuel6182015-02-02 17:41

    is there anyone on here that can help me out

  2. #2John C.2015-02-02 23:15

    They are electric so the problem can be a fuse, in the control handle unit, the wiring harness or inside the transmission. I'm not sure but it also might be computer controlled as well. Someone here will see this and make a suggestion or two. Good Luck!

  3. #3samuel6182015-02-02 23:55

    John .c thanks for the advice

  4. #4r20d122015-02-06 22:17

    have you checked the transmission pressures? I'd start there. Could be a modulation valve issue. If it is, and you keep running it you could cause clutch damage.

  5. #5samuel6182015-02-06 22:27

    no I have not what should the pressures be and how do u check it

  6. #6r20d122015-02-06 22:46

    umm I havnt worked on one of them for a while. I would assume the modulation valves have a pressure tap on each one. pressure varies by clutch but, Should be above 300psi.

  7. #7r20d122015-02-06 22:52

    whats your serial number

  8. #8r20d122015-02-06 23:02

    just looked at one that had three taps on top of the transmission. speed direction and converter inlet.

  9. #9samuel6182015-02-06 23:09

    cat0924gadda02945

  10. #10samuel6182015-02-06 23:12

    I am going at this blind I have been looking for schematic but cant find one

  11. #11samuel6182015-02-10 10:29

    anyone got a schematic of the wiring to the trans

  12. #12pajibson2015-02-10 19:06

    I dont know how well this will work or if its the right one for your serial but heres what I have for it.

  13. #13Dutch Cat-King2015-02-22 08:10

    Change the complete solenoid from clutch 3 (reverse clutch) with another maybe this wil help.

  14. #14Nige2015-02-22 11:21

    Send me your email address via PM. I'll send you the schematic for your machine. The wiring changed from machine DDA01623 onwards.