Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

93 White GMC / Volvo

Dickjr. ยท 2017-02-09 16:49

Is there an aftermarket source for parts such as the control cables for the hvac system and the blower motor? I need all three cables and the blower has been switched out to a 2 speed motor. I'd like the 3 speed motor back.

Replies4
  1. #1kenh2017-02-09 22:39

    If that thing is like smaller vehicles speed would be controlled by an resistor array

  2. #2td25c2017-02-10 20:51

    Might look around JC Whitney to see if anything they have might work ? http://www.jcwhitney.com/dorman-oe-replacement-heater-temp-control-cables/p3093977.jcwx http://www.jcwhitney.com/jcwhitney/textsearch_result.jcw?sku=heater+blower+motor&shopid=100001

  3. #3Dickjr.2017-02-10 23:07

    Went to Lexington Truck sales today , they had all three cables on the shelf and they were 60$. First time in a while I felt like something went my way , of course they aren't on yet. I will check JC for a blower motor and also red dot. They have lots of replacement parts as well.

  4. #4alb3rton2017-02-27 07:09

    Try heavytruckparts also. They have a wide assortment of parts for your rig.