I have problems with shut down system. The solenoid itself works as I can jump to it and shut the engine down. I replaced the timer and unfortunately that wasnt the problem ($286). I am thinking it is a short, bad connection, faulty relay or issue with fuse box. I am a physician and the schematic and multimeter make no sense to me but I will try to figure it out. I bought a "real manual" but it does not include a wiring schematic I have gotten a little help with bits and pieces of the wiring but I think I will have the best luck if I could find a complete wiring diagram. Does anyone know where I can source this. Happy to buy one Open to hints or tips Have learned about relays and it has several. will try to test them thanks this machine is about the most fun I have ever had!
If you send me a PM with your machine Serial Number (I assume it will be 6DSxxxxx) and an e-mail address I can send you the schematic in Adobe pdf format.
wiring schematic 6 DS 00509 1998 vintage [email protected] thank you very much
Check your e-mail inbox.