Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

’94 JCB 215 Series II operators help needed

John K ยท 2012-10-14 17:11

I just bought this TLB and am not familiar with all the functions inside the cab. Does anyone know where or who I can get an operator's manual for it? If not, I'll post my questions a little later with pictures so you can understand what I am asking. Thanks in advance!

Replies4
  1. #1robin yates uk2012-10-17 00:00

    I used to run JCB loader/backhoe in the UK, we know this model as a Sitemaster

  2. #2Tinkerer2012-10-17 06:07

    You can find a lot of parts and manuals on ebay. I did a quick search there for JCB 215 and found the repair manual. Here is a link to it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JCB-3CX-4CX...18595?pt=BI_Books_Manuals&hash=item53ee427623

  3. #3John K2012-12-18 23:20

    Thanks for the info on the manual. I was able to find and download the repair manual, but I really need the operator's manual so that I don't mess anything up. Or I can keep asking questions here... as long as I don't get annoying.

  4. #4robin yates uk2012-12-18 23:31

    please feel free to ask me anything about JCBs