Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

95 Ford 575D 4wd front left swivel housing leaking oil.

David Barrentine ยท 2018-09-12 21:30

Im new to the forum and I have a 95 Ford 575D 4x4 that I bought 3 months ago.The machine is in pretty good shape other that a few oil leaks and worn out pins.I have a pretty bad oil leak on the front axle left side swivel housing.Where is the best place to buy parts and how difficult of a job is this.I have a very good manual on cd-rom for this machine.Any information is appreciated. David

Replies3
  1. #1Bootheal2018-09-15 08:36

    I am completely illiterate on your issue but have a friend with the same machine and he has been looking for a manual. Where did you find yours? Any chance of getting a copy? Have no idea what they cost. Thanks, Mike.

  2. #2David Barrentine2018-09-15 13:57

    I got mine from ebay and its on a CD. I think it was 14.95

  3. #3Bootheal2018-09-15 14:07

    Thanks. I will have him look around.