Considering a 1995 Mack CH613 for on farm work, will probably never see the road again. Starts and runs. 20 000 hours and 445 000 miles showing on it. Truck is 600 miles away, already figured out shipping cost. If the price is right are they a half decent rig, or should I close the page on the auction and go talk to my cows.
My experience was hood and cab mounts would deteriorate quick. Harness issues at/around firewall. What driveline? Is it a pedigree gold dog or a silver mutt? What suspension under the back. The "Z" leaf for air springs would tend to shift around and crack the saddles, if she's on Camelback or taper leaf, the trunions may need re-bushing. There's others with more recent experiences, this is just what I've personally observed or repaired back before emissions.
That's about the time Mack started putting electronics on their engines and there were a LOT of problems with them. I was driving daily back then and often saw them waiting for a hook. More than once I couldn't back into a dock because a Mack was sitting there that wouldn't start. They may have resolved the issues since then but I'd recommend you do your homework.
What they said ^^^.