Ok so I am working on our other case and getting all maintenance taken care off on her. So I was looking into a horn/back up alarm issue and replace the fuse which was melted on the left side. Put in and the back up alarm worked good. So I press the horn and nothing then I try to engage the back up alarm and nothing. Checked the alarm and they are good as long with the horn is still good to. Put a meter on there and it reads 12.2 to 12.4 v. But when we engaged then they seem to drain a little and then doesn't make enough power to set them off. I did start to get a little sound out of the back up alarm again but its not working right. Any one have any idea what could be the problem. Im new to this site and liked what I could find and ask on here so I joined.! Thanks for all the help guys and girls
opps wrong section. My bad.