Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

950 SideDump Cab

BluSky ยท 2010-02-18 13:26

Hello, I am new to the forums.. I own a couple of CAT 950 loaders, both 1970 vintage. One loader has a completely enclosed cab on it, latching doors, triangle windows, back window etc. Appears to be a CAT retrofit for that era loader. The other loader is a side dump machine that I just acquired from sunny California and only has an open air canopy roll over protection system. I am located in Oregon, the land of rain and snow and need to find a used enclosed CAT cab similar to the one on my existing loader. I thought this would be easier, but am having no luck locating one. Any suggestions on where to look online or at least in the NW USA for keeping my shipping/pickup costs at a minimum. Also, I am looking for a source for used Balderson or CAT couplers for buckets/hay graple quick change overs. I am working on modifying the side dump into primarily a hay moving machine. So I need the coupler to fit my existing bale grapples. Thanks in advance for any leads...

Replies0

No replies yet.