Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

950g steering pump seal question

idomaiownstunts ยท 2016-06-25 02:41

Hey I'm looking for the part number for the seal from the transmission to the steering pump and maybe the seal for the steering pump to the implement pump my parts book is damaged and lost pages thank you

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2016-06-25 08:29

    Hate to sound like a broken record, does anyone still know that terminology?, but it would help big time to have a S/N. Your 980G may seem to be the only one to you but there have been maybe a couple dozen different versions with that model number over the years. It's like saying "I need a headlight switch for a Ford F-150" without even saying what year the truck is.

  2. #2idomaiownstunts2016-06-25 09:07

    Sorry this was late night worked a 12 hour shift and at the end they wanted me to pull the cab to get ready I can sorry this was late night worked a 12 hour shift and at the end they wanted me to pull the cab to get ready for this weekend to overhaul some leaky hyd lines . I can get you the serial number give me 10 mins