Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

950K R4A00441

awrepair ยท 2025-10-07 12:55

Need help with replacing and calibrating the transmission reverse solenolid valve. Thanks for your help.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2025-10-07 14:27

    Replacing is simple. Remove 2 bolts and the modulating valve comes right off. Install a new valve remembering to fit a new seal between the valve body and the transmission hydraulic control. Simples........ Calibration of a new modulating valve is not difficult but requires Cat ET. Do you have it.?

  2. #2awrepair2025-10-07 14:56

    I dont have ET but I've been using Jaltest,

  3. #3Nige2025-10-07 15:25

    Sorry but I have no experience with anything other than ET. Does whatever program you are using have the capability to do anything apart from reading Diagnostic Codes.?

  4. #4awrepair2025-10-07 15:29

    It will do some calibrations. I used it to calibrate the hydraulics on this machine.

  5. #5Nige2025-10-07 15:35

    In that case it may work for transmission clutch fill calibrations, but really only the company who manufactured it can tell you that.