Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953

Dave Neubert ยท 2018-10-31 21:43

I need to pull the main relief valve out of the tank I seem to remember that you can go in through the filter and get it out anyone know

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2018-11-01 07:49

    Just to be sure you get the correct information can you post a full s/n?

  2. #2Dave Neubert2018-11-01 08:10

    It is a 76y785

  3. #3Nige2018-11-01 09:44

    CMark would be the man to ask on that one.

  4. #4kshansen2018-11-01 10:57

    Agree Cmark would know for sure but just looking in parts break-down I'm kind of doubting it, unless one has a skinny arm and can reach down the filler neck and work blind single handed. Item #31 is the relief valve! Down near the bottom of picture just above of Item#22.

  5. #5Nige2018-11-01 12:13

    Remove the filler neck and the filter maybe..?

  6. #6Cmark2018-11-01 16:54

    You'll need to split the tank. You don't need to remove it though. Remove the fuel tank instead. It's a good opportunity to give it all a good clean out in there.

  7. #7Dave Neubert2018-11-01 17:22

    Hey yall I was able to pull the filter out and get a 1 1/2 wrench in there and change it out took about 1/2 hour but this is on a 76Y the later valve looks different though