Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953 oil cooler

White Excavating ยท 2020-09-30 12:09

Oil cooler for hydraulics went bad. Fixed once but still leaking. Need a new one but cat doesn't make it anymore. Part# 1w9530. Any help finding this part would be much appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2020-09-30 12:28

    Try calling Offroad Equipment - www.offroadeq.com 1-888-300-6408. They are also advertised on Machinery Trader. Also try searching for the optional HD cooler core Part Number 1N-3648 that is a direct replacement for 1W-9530.

  2. #2White Excavating2020-09-30 12:33

    Thank you. I will try that.

  3. #3Dave Neubert2020-10-02 08:04

    Iron Peddlers has some 704-289-8591

  4. #4White Excavating2020-10-02 08:55

    Thank you. No luck there neither. These things are the unicorn of cat parts.

  5. #5Nige2020-10-03 04:00

    Three of them on Machinery Trader, plus 5 of the 1N-3648. Have you tried each and every seller..? Offroad Equipment couldn't give you a lead..? ..?

  6. #6White Excavating2020-10-05 11:13

    I have found a used one. I will most likely purchase it. I was hoping for a new one but seems no one makes them anymore. Thank you for the help