Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953c

Fix it now · 2020-04-08 11:32

How do you calibrate machine with the three switches

Replies16
  1. #1Nige2020-04-08 12:22

    What is the Serial Number and what functions do you require to calibrate..?

  2. #2Fix it now2020-04-08 17:37

    I have serial Number 2zn00372. Codes I have are as follows 030 271 f05 and f06 079 070 f03 079 132 f03 079 133 f07 aNd f12 079 136 f08 079. 137 f8 079 299 f03 f04 and f13 if Some one would please explain what these are that would be super appreciated

  3. #3Fix it now2020-04-08 17:38

    The machine moves the right pedal use super touchy. And when tryin to push dirt with machine It bogs down

  4. #4Nige2020-04-08 17:41

    Out of that list of Codes, which ones are Active..? Look for the SERV Code icon lit up. If it is lit, the Code is Active, if not the Code is an old one and can be cleeard. I suggest to ake a look at the Click Box thread in the Shop Talk forum. It's a sticky right at the top of the list.

  5. #5Cmark2020-04-08 17:52

    0271 Action alarm 0070 Shift lever switch 0132 Override pressure sensor 0133 Override pressure solenoid 0136 Pilot pressure sensor L 0137 Pilot pressure sensor R 0299 Speed/direction lever position sensor As Nige asks, are any active? Has someone been unplugging things whilst attempting troubleshooting? Once you're sure you have everything noted correctly, clear the codes and see if any reoccur.

  6. #6Fix it now2020-04-08 18:00

    They are all active sir

  7. #7Cmark2020-04-08 18:07

    I don't see how you can have a component with two different FMI (Failure Mode Indicator) active at the same time. For example a component can't be both open circuit and short circuit.

  8. #8Nige2020-04-08 18:09

    What, all eleven of them. That's a bit hard to believe. See the illustration below. When you scroll through your list of Codes does the SERV CODE icon in the upper RH corner of the screen stay lit for each and every one of them..?

  9. #9Fix it now2020-04-08 18:09

    the kpa reading on the dash. Goes from zero to 3300 is a split second. Which means to me a short or a bad sensor

  10. #10Nige2020-04-08 18:10

    I thought that too, although something in the back of my mind says that under certain very specific circumstances it's possible with certain components. Darned if I can remember what they are though.

  11. #11Nige2020-04-08 18:13

    I PM'd you a copy of the Electrical Schematic. I have a feeling that you're going to need it........

  12. #12Fix it now2020-04-08 18:15

    Yes they are all active gentlemen. This is now confusing

  13. #13Fix it now2020-04-08 18:16

    Me.nige do you know how to calibrate also. I tried and right pedal won’t calibrate. Actually none of the will

  14. #14Fix it now2020-04-08 18:17

    Is there more specifics to those codes also

  15. #15Nige2020-04-08 18:22

    I suggest that you put the calibration issue on the back burner for now. Calibrations cannot be performed while there are Active Codes. So however many of your list are Active the applicable Troubleshooting Procedure has to be performed which will turn an Active Code into a Logged Code before any calibrations can be attempted.

  16. #16Fix it now2020-04-08 18:26

    Ok thank you for you time. You are very helpful I appreciate it